Use GiveForGoodLouisville.org to support Kentuckiana organizations during the 10th Annual Give for Good Louisville on September 14.
Hosted by the Community Foundation of Louisville, Give for Good Louisville is a fun and easy way to make a difference in our community and collaborate with local organizations, businesses, and supporters. Your involvement in the giving day will help local organizations continue to provide vital resources to those in need and inspire future generations to give generously.
See the good our community sparked during last year's Giving Day and discover how you can make a positive impact below.
The Community Foundation of Louisville believes every charitable dollar can make a transformational impact. Together, we can shape a future for Kentuckiana that is more vibrant, equitable, and prosperous.
Here are a few meaningful ways you can support the Kentuckiana community during Give for Good Louisville:
- Donate: Discover a local organization by searching through the causes. Show your support with a monthly donation or a one-time gift.
- Fundraise: Give for Good Louisville is designed to make it super simple for you to build support for the organizations and causes you care about. Start a fundraising page for a cause you believe in, and invite your friends, family, and professional network to join you in giving back. Learn more how to become a Fundraising Champion via the Fundraiser Guide.
- Attend an event: Get to know local organizations by attending their events throughout the giving day. View local giving day events.
- Share why you give: Spread the word about Give for Good Louisville and inspire your neighbors to give back to the community! Amplify your cause on social media by tagging #GiveForGoodLou in your caption.
The Community Foundation of Louisville is a trusted partner for businesses looking to engage their employees and exercise corporate citizenship. Local businesses can create a meaningful impact during Give for Good Louisville by:
- Becoming a Give for Good Louisville prize partner. Annual contributions from community partners like you bring excitement and joy to the giving day by creating a robust incentive pool that directly benefits Kentuckiana organizations and supports the Community Foundation's ability to operate one of the largest civic giving days in the country.
- Creating a Business Fundraiser profile on GiveForGoodLouisville.org that encourages your employees, affiliates, and patrons to give back to hundreds of amazing organizations across Kentuckiana and puts your brand at the forefront of a local philanthropic movement.
- Encouraging your customers to participate in Give for Good Louisville by offering incentives such as offering a percentage off of an item when they show their donation receipt, raffles, or hosting a Happy Hour where local organizations and your customers can meet and mingle!
Contact email@example.com to chart your path to giving back locally and elevating your visibility as a great corporate citizen.
Give for Good Louisville relies on valued media partners to amplify awareness for its 500+ organizations and encourage the community to give back locally. We offer media partnership opportunities tailored to your outlet and audience. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give for Good Louisville features hundreds of local organizations that serve and/or are located in the 8-county region across Kentuckiana. Participating organizations create a profile where they can easily share their mission, projects, and programs in need of support, volunteer opportunities, matches, and more. Visitors on the site can connect with organizations as donors, fundraisers, and volunteers right on the GiveForGoodLouisville.org platform.
By fundraising online during Give for Good Louisville, local organizations have several advantages:
- Reach new audiences and expand their online presence.
- Engage existing donors and reach new ones.
- Enhance every dollar donated with cash prizes from the prize pool.
- Learn and deploy new fundraising and marketing strategies through free in-person and virtual trainings.
- Support current operational needs.
- Engage staff, board, and supporters in new ways through peer-to-peer fundraising as well as matches and challenges.
- Plug into a community of doers & givers by gaining exposure to the Community Foundation of Louisville fundholders.
- Engage in a cost-effective operation that saves time and money.
- Increase the likelihood of recurring donations by encouraging donors to arrange monthly donations via credit or debit cards or other convenient, secure payment methods upon checkout.