What your sponsorship supports
The Community Foundation of Louisville is excited to host the sixth annual Give For Good Louisville on September 12, 2019. Once again, we are ready to serve our community by bringing nonprofits, donors, and civic partners together during this 24-hour celebration of philanthropy.
In 2018, more than 500 local nonprofits collectively raised $5.4 million and we know that in 2019 we can do even more. In the first five years, Give For Good Louisville has helped nonprofits raise nearly $20 million to support organizations from all different sectors of our community. This unprecedented success is due largely in part to our generous supporters.
Our partners stand above the crowd to support capacity building training opportunities, engage in targeted marketing and event efforts, and to create a robust incentive pool that expands donations in exponential ways. Your support maximizes exposure and promotes incentives, which drives donations to the participating nonprofits and in turn demonstrates your commitment to our great community.
Your support will:
- Increase nonprofit exposure
- Provide capacity building training opportunities for participating nonprofits
- Create a robust incentive pool for nonprofit prizes
- Maximize community engagement between nonprofits, donor, and civic partners
- Demonstrate your commitment to the local nonprofit community