Terms of Service
As a nonprofit choosing to participate in and collaborate as a benefitting partner of Give For Good Louisville, you must agree to the Terms of Service which sets forth the services and duties provided by Give For Good Louisville and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number for verification. Programs or projects that have a fiscal sponsor may participate but must register as a program of their 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor and provide sponsor’s EIN and proof of relationship.
- I confirm that my organization does a significant amount of work or has headquarters in Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, and Bullitt Counties in Kentucky and Clark, Floyd, and Harrison Counties in Indiana.
- I understand that the Community Foundation of Louisville reserves the right to request additional documentation to approve my organization’s tax exempt status or eligibility.
- I understand that if I have miscategorized my organization's size based on its total revenue, I will forfeit bonus and prize pool funds connected with our size.
- I understand that if my organization is not properly registered with the Kentucky Attorney General’s Office, I will forfeit any bonus and prize pool funds.
- I understand that only donations made through the Give For Good Louisville portal and through Community Foundation fund holders will count toward any prizes and incentives offered as part of the 24 hour event. Please note: Community Foundation fund holder gifts count toward overall dollars raised and unique gifts but are not eligible for strategic prizes, Golden Tickets or other time-based gifts.
- I understand that if my organization secures its own matching dollars that we must be able to provide proof of that match if requested by the Community Foundation of Louisville. Any organization that is a finalist for a Grand Prize for Most Dollars raised will need to provide this information on September 13. The Community Foundation of Louisville reserves the right to withhold any prizes when matches cannot be verified.
- I understand that my organization is responsible for focusing its marketing efforts in the days and weeks leading up to Give For Good Louisville on September 13 to create a sense of community-wide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners, and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that the Community Foundation is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization through Give For Good Louisville and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that the Community Foundation has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website, Facebook page and/or other social media account(s) and that we will add the Give For Good Louisville link to each to promote our participation in the giving day.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote Give For Good Louisville up to and on the giving day using social media, email, phone or other methods of communication.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform that will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that all online donations will be disbursed within 3 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees. I understand that if I do not provide routing information for automatic transfer I will not be able to participate. Any offline gifts from Community Foundation fund holders and any bonus, prize, and incentive funds earned will be sent via check by October 13.
- I have read the FAQs and agree to comply with these Terms of Service.