Terms of Service
As a nonprofit choosing to participate in and collaborate as a benefitting partner of Give For Good Louisville we ask that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by Give For Good Louisville and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number for verification. Programs or projects that have a fiscal sponsor may participate but must register as a program of their 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor.
- I confirm that my organization primarily serves or has headquarters in Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer and Bullitt Counties in Kentucky and Clark, Floyd and Harrison Counties in Indiana.
- I understand that my organization is responsible for focusing its marketing efforts in the days and weeks leading up to Give For Good Louisville on September 14 to create a sense of community-wide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that the Community Foundation is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization through Give For Good Louisville and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that the Community Foundation has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook and other social media pages and that we will add the Give For Good Louisville link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote Give For Good Louisville over the course of the 24 hour event using social media.
- I understand that only donations made through the Give For Good Louisville portal and through Community Foundation fund holders will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the 24 hour event. Note, Community Foundation fund holder gifts count towards overall dollars raised and unique gifts but are not eligible for strategic prizes, Golden Tickets or other time-based gifts.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all online donations will be disbursed within 3 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees. I understand that if I do not provide routing information for automatic transfer I will not be able to participate. Any offline gifts from Community Foundation fund holders and any bonus, prize and incentive funds earned will be sent via check by October 14.