Psst! Remember to Register your organization to participate by July 14, and to complete your giving day profile by August 31!
Register for Give For Good Louisville by July 14.
Register as a tax-deductible organization with the IRS by August 14 if your organization is not currently an IRS approved 501(c)(3) or a school or church with proper IRS documentation.
Register with the state of Kentucky by August 14 if your organization does not have a Kentucky Nonprofit ID number. Your organization must register with the Kentucky Attorney General's office in order to participate in Give For Good Louisville, regardless if you are based in Kentucky or Indiana. Visit the FAQs for more information on who can participate in Give For Good Louisville.
*NEW HERE? Download the Getting Started Guide!
Helpful Support Articles
- How do I register for Give For Good Louisville?
- How do I complete my profile for Give For Good Louisville?
- How do I get to my Give For Good Louisville dashboard?
- Can I add another administrator to my Give For Good Louisville profile?
- Can I collect mailing addresses and phone numbers from my donors?
For more questions regarding Give For Good Louisville, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Prepare & Plan
Graphics: Download Give For Good Louisville promotional materials including logos, social share images, print materials, and more!